"From breathtaking landscapes to thrilling activities, Asir and As-Soudah have it all. Let us take you on a journey of discovery this summer with our expert-guided trips.
- Day 1- 16:00: 4:00 PM Reception from Abha Airport 5:00 PM Transfer to the hotel 7:00 PM Visit the Tuesday market 7:30 PM Visit to Al-Moftaha village 8:00 PM Visit Street Art 9:00 PM Heading to High City 10:00 PM Have dinner 11:00 PM Transfer to the hotel
- Day 2- 08:00: 8:00 AM Wake up and have breakfast 9:30 AM start hiking 1:30 PM Eat lunch 3:00 PM Visit the historic Shamsan Castle 5:00 PM Visit Abu Sarar Palace 7:30 PM Return to Abha 9:30 PM Eat dinner 10:30 PM Back to the hotel
- Day 3- 08:00: 8:00 AM Breakfast 9:00 AM Habla 11:00 AM The village of al-Yafa` 1:00 PM Bin Hamsan Village for lunch 3:00 PM Fatima Museum 5:00 PM Heading to the airport 5:30 PM Arrive at the airport
- Hotel 3 or 4 stars
- Breakfast Meal Included in Hotel
- Adventure Activities
- Dinner & Lunch ( Traditional Food )
- Museum & Visits
- Snacks & Drinkes
- Professional Team
Meeting point Abha
Refund policy Cancellation by the customer: In the event that the cancellation of the tourist trip is more than (120) hours before the specified date for the start of the trip, this cancellation is considered free of charge and does not entail any rights or sums of money on the customer. In the event that the cancellation of the tourist trip is more than (48) hours prior to the scheduled start of the trip and less than (120) hours, a fine of 25% of the trip value will be imposed for each person, and 75% will be used as a credit for future trips. In the event that the cancellation of the tourist trip is more than (24) hours before the scheduled start of the trip and less than (48) hours, a fine of 50% of the value of the trip will be imposed for each person, and 50% will be used as a credit for future trips. In the event that the tourist trip is canceled before the start time of the trip within (24) hours, a fine of 75% will be imposed on each person, and 25% will be used as a credit for future trips. Cancellation by the organizer (Team Tempest): If the trip is canceled by the organizer (Storm Team), the full amount will be returned to the customer. If the flight is canceled for many reasons beyond our control, such as weather conditions or natural disasters. We will contact you promptly and offer you the option of equivalent services or a full refund. If it is proven that there is a case of infection among one of the customers registered in the trip with the Coronavirus, the trip will be canceled immediately, and the full amount will be refunded to the customer. (This is subject to the official examination results).