Looking for a summer adventure that's off the beaten path? Our trips to Jazan offer a unique blend of culture, nature, and adventure.
- Day 1- 19:00: 7:00 PM Reception from Jizan Airport 7:30 PM Transfer to the hotel 8:00 PM Have dinner 10:00 PM Visit the Jazan Heritage Museum 11:30 PM Transfer to the hotel
- Day 2- 07:00: 7:00 AM Wake up and eat breakfast 8:00 AM Head to Wadi Lajab and start the adventure 10:00 AM We arrive at Wadi Lajab and start the adventure, hiking and swimming 2:00 PM Eat lunch 1:00 PM Heading to Montenegro 4:00 PM We reach the mountains of oppression and enjoy the scenery 6:00 PM Heading to Jizan 8:00 PM Have dinner 9:30 PM Transfer to the hotel
- Day 3- 07:00: 7:00 AM Wake up and eat breakfast 8:00 AM Heading to Marsa Al-Ahlam 9:00 AM Start of the cruise to Jizan Islands 10:00 AM Enjoying the marine activities 1:00 PM Eat lunch 3:00 PM Back to the hotel 5:00 PM Heading to Jizan Airport
- Hotel 3 or 4 stars
- Breakfast Meal Included in Hotel
- Adventure Activities
- Boat Trip for 4 Hours with lunch on the islands
- Snacks & Drinkes
- Professional Team
Meeting point Jazan
Refund policy Cancellation by the customer: In the event that the cancellation of the tourist trip is more than (120) hours before the specified date for the start of the trip, this cancellation is considered free of charge and does not entail any rights or sums of money on the customer. In the event that the cancellation of the tourist trip is more than (48) hours prior to the scheduled start of the trip and less than (120) hours, a fine of 25% of the trip value will be imposed for each person, and 75% will be used as a credit for future trips. In the event that the cancellation of the tourist trip is more than (24) hours before the scheduled start of the trip and less than (48) hours, a fine of 50% of the value of the trip will be imposed for each person, and 50% will be used as a credit for future trips. In the event that the tourist trip is canceled before the start time of the trip within (24) hours, a fine of 75% will be imposed on each person, and 25% will be used as a credit for future trips. Cancellation by the organizer (Team Tempest): If the trip is canceled by the organizer (Storm Team), the full amount will be returned to the customer. If the flight is canceled for many reasons beyond our control, such as weather conditions or natural disasters. We will contact you promptly and offer you the option of equivalent services or a full refund. If it is proven that there is a case of infection among one of the customers registered in the trip with the Coronavirus, the trip will be canceled immediately, and the full amount will be refunded to the customer. (This is subject to the official examination results).