Set out on an unforgettable trip around Jazan to explore its iconic cultural attractions and a unique tour of a coffee farm nestled within the awe-inspiring Fifa mountains covered in sprawling green flora. Feast your eyes on the ethereal landscape surrounding the farm, featuring green terraces, jagged rocks, and stunning fields that will transport you to a whole new world. Discover the secrets of the Saudi Arabian brew, specifically the world-famous and high-quality Khawlani coffee beans native to the southern region at the Turfa coffee farm. During this enlightening tour, guests can explore the little museum inside the farm, where you can take a closer look at the traditional tools used for roasting and brewing coffee beans. Watch the experts make a perfect cup of coffee, and try your hand at it, too. Enjoy a delicious lunch and bask in the farm's natural beauty before going to Al Dosariyah Castle, which the Ottomans built atop a hill overlooking the Red Sea. Guests can marvel at the views before heading to Jazan Sea Bridge to enjoy the golden hour at this stunning spot to take pictures. Your final stop will be the Heritage Village at the southern Jazan Corniche. The place is a cultural landmark that captures the ancient history of Jazan and gives insight into its history, bridging it with its thriving present.
- Day 1- 09:00: Pick-up Gather at the meeting point to get picked up for an exciting tour of Jazan's iconic landmarks and a look inside the world of Saudi Arabian brew.- 11:00: Fifa coffee farm tour & lunch Enjoy the stunning views of the sprawling, lush valleys surrounding the Fifa mountains and take plenty of photos of the green terraces at the Turfa coffee farm. Visit the museum inside the farm to learn more about the world-famous and high-quality Khawlani coffee beans. Watch and learn from the experts how to make the perfect coffee and try making one yourself too. Cosy up in the farm with an energising cup of delicious coffee with some dates and snacks. You will also have a tasty lunch of local delicacies before heading to your next destination.- 16:00: Al Dosariyah Castle tour Enjoy a tour of Al Dosariyah Castle, a significant historical landmark built by the Ottomans on the highest hill in Jazan that offers marvellous views of the city.- 17:00: Stop at Jazan Sea Bridge Gear up for a short stop at Jazan Sea Bridge to marvel at the stunning views during the golden hour and capture some pictures you can cherish later.- 17:30: Heritage Village visit Embark on a journey through the 15th century and relive the history of this beautiful port city in this cultural landmark. Marvel at several handicraft displays and explore the traditional market, where you can even buy souvenirs.- 19:00: End of tour Unwind in the unique sights, and take plenty of photos as the tour has now come to an end. You will be dropped off at the meeting point.
- English & Arabic-speaking tour guide
- Pick-up from & drop-off at the gathering point
- Entry tickets to the coffee farm
- Snacks & lunch
- Taxes & surcharges
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Personal expenses
Meeting point Jazan
- Guests must wear comfortable footwear and dress modestly.
Bookings are refundable up to 48 hours prior to the trip, after which they are strictly non-refundable. Tours are subject to favourable weather conditions. In case tours are halted or cancelled as a result of bad weather, a refund will be processed within 14 days to the bank account linked to the card used for the transaction.