Jeddah in Saudi Arabia is a wonderful tourist destination, with many beautiful beaches and amazing tourist attractions. Jeddah's beaches are some of the most beautiful beaches in Saudi Arabia, with soft sands, clear blue waters, and wonderful tropical atmosphere. The beaches are famous for a wide range of water activities, such as surfing, water skiing, diving, fishing, and boating. In addition to the beautiful beaches, Jeddah has many amazing tourist attractions, such as the Kingdom Tower, one of the most famous tall buildings in the country, and the Aramco Exhibit which displays the history and culture of Saudi Arabia. The city also has many traditional markets like the Al Balad market and the wholesale market, as well as modern shopping centers like the Arab Mall and the Salaam Mall. Jeddah is also famous for its many entertainment venues, nightlife, upscale restaurants, and trendy cafes, making it an ideal destination for leisure and entertainment. Avisit to Jeddah is not complete without visiting the Red Sea Project, which aims to develop environmental, cultural, and entertainment tourism in the region.
- Day 1- 18:00: First day : * Pick up from Jeddah airport 6:00 PM * Arrive to accommodation 7:00 PM * Drive to Jeddah New Cornish 9:00 PM * Time to eat dinner 11:00 PM * Back to hotel 12:00 PM
- Day 2- 08:00: second day * Wake up and eat breakfast 8:00 AM * Start Boat tour 9:00 AM * Arrive to swimming zone and snorkeling and taning 10:00 AM * Start to water Activities & Tannin 12:00 PM * Drive to marine 1:00 PM * Time to eat lunch 2:00 PM * drive to hotel 4:00 PM * Heading to faqeh aquarium 6:00 PM * Start to take tour at Jeddah water front by bike 8:00 PM * Time to Eat Dinner 9:00 PM * Arrive to hotel 11:00 PM
- Day 3- 09:00: third day * Wake up and eat breakfast 9:00 AM * Drive to historical Jeddah 10:00 AM * Time to eat lunch 1:00 PM * Drive to farm 3:00 PM * Arrive to farm start take tour inside the farm 4:00 PM * Move to stable horses 4:30 PM * Move to 4 by 4 bike 5:30 PM * Time to try raiding a camel 6:00 PM * Drive to camp and eat lunch 8:00 PM * Drive to Jeddah Airport 9:00 PM * Arrive to accommodation in Jeddah 10:00 PM
- Hotel 3 or 4 stars
- Breakfast Meal Included in Hotel
- Adventure Activities
- Water Activities Boat Trip
- City Tour
- Traditional Meals Snacks & Drinkes
- Professional Team
Meeting point Jeddah
Refund policy Cancellation by the customer: In the event that the cancellation of the tourist trip is more than (120) hours before the specified date for the start of the trip, this cancellation is considered free of charge and does not entail any rights or sums of money on the customer. In the event that the cancellation of the tourist trip is more than (48) hours prior to the scheduled start of the trip and less than (120) hours, a fine of 25% of the trip value will be imposed for each person, and 75% will be used as a credit for future trips. In the event that the cancellation of the tourist trip is more than (24) hours before the scheduled start of the trip and less than (48) hours, a fine of 50% of the value of the trip will be imposed for each person, and 50% will be used as a credit for future trips. In the event that the tourist trip is canceled before the start time of the trip within (24) hours, a fine of 75% will be imposed on each person, and 25% will be used as a credit for future trips. Cancellation by the organizer (Team Tempest): If the trip is canceled by the organizer (Storm Team), the full amount will be returned to the customer. If the flight is canceled for many reasons beyond our control, such as weather conditions or natural disasters. We will contact you promptly and offer you the option of equivalent services or a full refund. If it is proven that there is a case of infection among one of the customers registered in the trip with the Coronavirus, the trip will be canceled immediately, and the full amount will be refunded to the customer. (This is subject to the official examination results).