Terms and Conditions
The purchase and payment transactions (including but not limited to: ticket purchase, ticket sale, ticket refund) are managed by an operating company (the 'Operator') and the Terms and Conditions of the Operator must be read and accepted before purchasing tickets. The Saudi Tourism Authority shall not bear any responsibilities for the purchase and payment transactions, and any of the obligations described in the terms and conditions below. The Saudi Tourism Authority further confirms that it is not responsible, either in whole or in part, for any direct or indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind resulting from the purchase and payment transactions.
The Operation Terms and Conditions
- Tickets purchased on the Website are non-refundable except for in the limited circumstances described below in the Refunds Policy.
- The tickets cannot be exchanged except in the limited circumstances described below in section 4, the Refunds Policy.
- The ticket(s) cannot be transferred to a third party other than the immediate family members of the Customer, and in such cases never for a value greater than the original purchase price. Ticket(s) purchased are for the use of the named buyer or their immediate family. Ticket(s) cannot be resold at a value greater than their original purchase price.
- Tickets obtained from any source that is not expressly authorised by the Operator are not valid and will not be accepted. Any individual attempting to use a ticket is responsible for ensuring the ticket is valid and may be required, upon request, to verify that they have obtained the ticket through an authorised source.
- The venue management may require the Customer to provide proof that they are the original purchaser of the ticket at the point of entry to the activities and events in the form of acceptable original photo ID such as a passport, driver’s license, national ID card and/or by presenting the original credit/debit card used to purchase the ticket(s). In the event that more than one ticket is purchased by the Customer for the same event, then all members of the Customer’s party attending the event should enter the activities and events at the same time with the Customer.
- It is the responsibility of Customers to protect their ticket(s) from loss or theft. The event management is not responsible for replacement of lost or stolen ticket(s) and does not issue refunds for lost or stolen tickets. This applies to both electronically issued and printed tickets. In the event a Customer’s electronic ticket is copied/stolen (e.g. via hacked email, or through delivery to a shared email address) and the ticket(s) is used and scanned before the Customer enters the activities and events, the Customer will be refused entry as the ticket(s) will have been cancelled at the time of first use. No refund will be offered to the Customer in this case. Customers are strongly advised to protect their electronic ticket(s) with the same caution and care they would protect physical printed tickets from theft.
- Payment in full for the ticket(s) is made at the time of purchase, and the ticket(s) is dispatched to the Customer via email shortly after purchase has completed. In the event that payment is made fraudulently using a lost/stolen credit/debit card or the credit/debit card is used without the permission of the card owner, the venue management reserves the right to cancel such ticket(s) purchased without refund to the fraudulent purchaser.
Ticket Usage Policy and Attendance at the Installations and all Events
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to check whether there are any restrictions placed on entry to the activities and events, such as age restrictions or dress code restrictions, before purchasing a ticket(s) from the Website. The Activities and Events Management will not be held liable and will not refund the ticket(s) purchase if entry to the Activities and events is declined by for any reason including, but not limited to, failure to meet the dress code, failure to meet age restrictions, dangerous, disruptive, unruly, or unlawful behavior resulting in or venue management declining entry.
- In all cases the venue management reserves the right of entry and reserves the right to conduct security searches at any time to ensure safety and security at the Activities and events.
- If a Customer is ejected from any activities or events by the venue management or security, then the Customer shall not be entitled a refund under any circumstances.
- Many venues operate a strict “no re-entry” policy, meaning that if the Customer leaves the venue during the activities and events, they will not be permitted back into the venue using their original ticket(s). It is the responsibility of the Customer to familiarize themselves with the re-entry policy of the Activities and events prior to entering. No refunds will be issued to Customers who leave a venue during an Activities and events and are refused re-admission because of the no re-entry policy.
- The venue management may restrict what items are brought into the activities and events, including but not limited to food, beverages, audio recording equipment, seating, selfie sticks, and items considered unlawful, hazardous, dangerous, or potential weapons. The event management will not be held liable and will not refund the ticket(s) value if entry to the Activities and events is declined or a Customer is ejected by or venue management for bringing, or attempting to bring, a restricted item into the venue.
- The venue management accept no responsibility or liability for items lost or stolen, or injury incurred at the Activities and events.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to attend the event at the correct time on the correct date. It is the Customer’s responsibility to check that the activities and events are due to take place on the original published date and at the original published time on the official webpage. The venue management accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss, whether actual or implied, due to the Customer failing to check the date and time of the Activities and events prior to travelling to the Activities and events. In the event an Activities and events is cancelled or postponed, then the venue management may offer a refund to the Customer subject to the details in section 4, Refunds Policy detailed below.
- Failure on the part of the Customer to attend activities and events for any reason will not be a reason for issuing a refund.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to attend the activities and events on time and be onsite 45 mins before activity or events starts. Customer will not be allowed to enter events and activities after 5 minutes from ticket timing. No refunds will be issued to latecomers.
- By purchasing a ticket(s) through the online platform you hereby agree to being photographed, filmed, or recorded by the venue management or any third party operating on the behalf of the venue management at the Activities and events or at the immediate surroundings of the entrance to the venue. Furthermore, by purchasing a ticket(s) through the Operator you hereby waive all rights in any photographs, video, or audio recordings of you at the Activities and events or the immediate surroundings of the entrance to the venue (the “Recorded Material”) made by the venue management or any third party operating on the behalf of venue management. You hereby agree that, the venue management or any third party operating on the behalf of venue management may use such Recorded Material in any way they deem fit, without restriction, approval from, or recompense to, you.
Ticket Payment, Delivery and Collection Policy
Payment for ticket(s) can only be made online using either Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card. Payment is secured using 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 128-bit SSL encryption is the industry standard.
The Operator issues ticket(s) purchased online, in advance, electronically as PDF files and sends them to the Customer via email. This PDF can be printed by the Customer and used as an entry ticket(s) or just showing the QR code at the entrance of the venue.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to provide the Operator with a working, correct email address for ticket(s) delivery, and to check their Inbox and spam/junk folder for the email containing the PDF of the ticket(s).
- The delivery time for the confirmation email with the electronic ticket(s) attached is generally between 10 to 30 minutes after the online order has been completed. At particularly busy times such as the first day of sales for a very popular event, delivery of confirmation emails may take up to 24 hours to be processed and delivered. If a Customer has not received the confirmation email with the PDF of the ticket(s) attached within 24 hours, they should contact the Operator Customer Services regarding the order. If the customer is purchasing a ticket for an event taking place on the same day, they should contact the Operator Customer Services if they have not received the confirmation email within one hour of the order being completed.
- In the very limited cases where the email address provided by the Customer is accurate and deliverable but the Operator is still unable to deliver the confirmation email and electronic ticket(s) to that email address, the Operator will make arrangements to deliver the confirmation email and electronic ticket(s) to an alternative email address provided by the Customer, or provide the Customer with a printed copy of the electronic ticket at the Venue for collection on the day of the Activities and events.
- The Operator sells tickets on behalf of Promoters who are responsible for the Activities and events organization and management. Once purchased, ticket(s) cannot be refunded, exchanged or transferred other than in the circumstances detailed specifically below.
- Customers are eligible to apply for a refund in writing to the Operator in the case of cancelled or postponed activities and events, within 30 days of the date of the announcement that the Activities and events is postponed or cancelled, in the following circumstances only:
- If the Activities and events is cancelled for any reason;
- If the start or end time of the Activities and events is moved significantly, this being a move in time of at least four hours or more from that originally published;
- If the Activities and events are postponed for any reason. In the case of postponement Customers may be offered the option to use their original ticket for a rescheduled date for the event.
- If the venue of the event is changed to a location significantly different to the original venue location. For a change of venue to be a justifiable reason for a refund, the new venue would have to be at least 40km away from the original venue or the new venue to be of significantly lower quality in terms of services, amenities, and ambience than the original venue.
- The Operator will consider applications for refunds based only on the above-mentioned circumstances detailed in points 4-1 and may request specific documentation or other evidence in support of any such requests.
- If the Operator, at its sole discretion, accepts the request for a refund, then the refund will be issued via the same method that the original payment was made. If payment was made by credit or debit card, then the refund will be made to the same credit or debit card used for the original purchase.
- Performance quality, technical issues, or the Customer not enjoying the performance will not be considered justifiable reasons to issue a refund.
- The Operator does not accept responsibility or offer any form of compensation for any consequential losses whether real or perceived (such as costs of travel and/or accommodation or losses suffered due to the event not meeting the Customer’s expectations) related to the sales of tickets or activities and events for which the Operator sells tickets. The maximum value of any refund or compensation offered by the Operator to the Customer is always limited to the value of ticket(s) purchased less any appropriate administration fee for processing a refund.
By making a purchase through the Website or through any retail outlet operating on the Operator’s behalf the Customer is agreeing to this Refunds Policy.
- How to Apply for a Refund:
To request a refund for electronic ticket(s) purchased online through the Operator based on the circumstances detailed above please contact the Operator by email.
- The Customer should ensure to include the name and date of the event, the transaction number for the purchase, the ticket numbers, the email address, full name and telephone number of the person who purchased the ticket(s) on an email. The Customer should put the subject of the email as “Refund Request”.
The Customer must state the reason why they are requesting a refund.
There is no need to attach copies of electronic ticket(s) to the request for a refund. the Operator may request further evidence from the Customer to prove their request for a refund is justified.