Soar Through the Festival over the Clouds!
Come explore the magical Village hidden in the mists of Abha’s Summer Fest, a destination designed to meet your every whim, where culture meets connection. Packed with a variety of activities from carnival games to concerts and everything in between! Expect exciting performances from popular and emerging artists on our Blue Stage as you go on a musical adventure on the misty mountains. Awaken your tastebuds to the fusion of exotic and familiar tastes of dishes from all around the world, exclusively at our Mifana zone.
- This experience is appropriate for everyone: kids and adults
- This experience is suitable for all genders
- The entrance tickets are valid for the entire day of purchase from Sunday to Wednesday from 4:00 PM to 12:00 AM and from Thursday to Saturday from 6:00 PM to 02:00 AM
- People with reduced mobility or wheelchairs and their caregivers have free entry to the Village area and will benefit from a reduced ticket for the Concerts with reserved seats. Reduced Concert Tickets can be purchased only at the Village Ticket Offices. Seatings are limited, we recommend arriving on site in advance.
- No fires permitted
- No outside food and beverages allowed
Attractions & Activities
- Mifana food festival – experience international and local cuisines from well renowned chefs
- Blue stage – music from talented and emerging artists
- Carnival booth – challenge your friends and family
- Rides – add a little of adventure to your journey
- Markets & Retails
- Street Art – follow the performance of great Saudi talent
- Buskers – be immersed in the street performances of artists coming from all over the world
Prices & Parking
25 SAR (until August, 07)
35 SAR (from August, 08)
Limited Free Parking in Sama Abha or Paid Parking to be purchased on site (100 SAR)
Entry is free of charge to Abha Summer Festival for kids under 12 years old.
Tickets are non-cancellable, refundable, or exchangeable.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via WhatsApp chat. You can find it in the ‘Need help?’ section on this page below the Location Map.
Sama Abha – The Village