The artist Zayed Al-Saleh is well renowned in Saudi as well as the in the neighboring Gulf countries for his magnificent voice and charismatic stage presence. He in started his artistic career in 2009. He became famous for the song “Yandamana”. The number of views on YouTube reached 400 million views. He participated in several festivals.
- The ticket includes the main Village Entrance and parking in KKU
- This experience is suitable for all ages
- The entrance tickets are valid for the entire day of purchase from 4:00 PM to 12:00 AM
- The concert will start at 10:00 PM, make sure to arrive 1 hour earlier
- People with reduced mobility or wheelchairs and their caregivers have free entry to the Village area and will benefit from a reduced ticket for the Concerts with reserved seats. Reduced Concert Tickets can be purchased only at the Village Ticket Offices. Seatings are limited, we recommend arriving on site in advance.
- No fires permitted
- No outside food and beverages allowed
Prices & Parking
Concert and Entrance ticket – 200 SAR standing place
Concert and Entrance ticket – 400 SAR seated place
Tickets are non-cancellable, refundable, or exchangeable
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via WhatsApp chat. You can find it in the ‘Need help?’ section on this page below the Location Map.